Shridhan Automation has a rich history of over two decades in the Level Measurement and Control Industry. Our product quality and functionality have been
recognized and the reputation has been built over the years to be the Brand that it is today. Unlike any usual startup companies, it was by sheer chance
that Shridhan entered into the Level Control industry Two decades back by replacing a German make level switch. From then, there has been no looking back;
from a small three people 200 square feet office in 1988 to a sprawling 13000 square feet completely self-sufficient modern manufacturing facility with
state of the art machines , workforce and technology backup ;
Shridhan Automation has come a long way in the field of Level Measurement and Control and aims to be one of the leading players worldwide. Some of the
major turning points in the History of Shridhan Automation can be jotted as below.
- 1987- Shridhan Activity of level switches starts
- 1989- Enters project oriented tasks
- 1993- Breakthrough into Export market
- 1998- Own manufacturing unit established
- 2003- CNC machines established for infrastructural leaf
- 2004- Private limited status
- 2006- Awarded ISO 9001:2000 Certification for QMS.
- 2009- Constructed new facility to facilitate the aggressive growth trend.
- 2010- Awarded ISO 9001:2008 Certification for QMS.
- 2011- CE marking as per LVD and PED as per European norms for all the manufactured products.
- 2014- CE marking and PQAN as per ATEX 94/9/EC directive
- 2015- Manufacturing facility at Sharjah, UAE