Float Valves are the simplest design which operates by behaving inversely proportional to the liquid flow in the tank. When the liquid level goes lower than the float position of the valve, the liquid inlet is opened enabling liquid flow. Once the level reaches the threshold the valve closes, thus stopping the liquid inflow.
- Float Valves accounts for its reliability and wide spread use
- A float valve is used to shut off the flow of liquids, normally water, at a pre-determined level
- When adjusted and working properly a float valve is very accurate and extremely reliable
- Float valves are found in nearly many industrial applications
- The compact design of Float valves makes it easy to install & maintain