External Chambers are used for mounting the Shridhan / other range of process level instruments to a vessel. Externally mounting an instrument in a chamber means it can be isolated for routine maintenance while keeping the plant operational. It is also useful for in-tank restrictions that do not allow mounting of the instrument in a vessel.
- Global quality assured design and manufacturing.
- Designed to the ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code.
- Conforms to Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC for liquids in Groups 1 and 2.
- Industry standard weldneck flanges are used throughout, increasing safety by minimizing stress levels and the number of welds. All welds are full penetration to increase integrity and reduce corrosion.
- Optimized for use with Guided Wave Radar, Hydrostatic, Float based and Magnetostrictive Level Transmitters, Displacer Level Switches and Transmitters, Vertical Float Level Switches, Horizontal Float Level Switches.
- Drain options for easier maintenance of the instrument. Optional vent allows gas in the upper zone above the liquid to be vented off.
Air Distribution Systems
Level Control Instruments
Level Control instruments are Micro controller based units which are interfaced with Level Switches / Level Transmitters for display, monitor & Control of variable outputs from tanks.